UPDATE: 42goISP 2.0.4
The update of 42goISP Manager 2.0.4 is available for download.
- Added support for Fedora Core 3 and 4
- Added Support for Ubuntu 5.04 and 5.10
- Added Support for SuSE 9.3 and 10.0
- Added support for Mandriva 2006
- Added Support for CentOS 4.1 and 4.2
- Added Support for DEBIAN Testing and Unstable
- Added setting to disable httpd -t check
- Added French, Dutch, Polish and Swedish error and standard index pages.
- Added French translation.
- Added support for SPF Records in the DNS Manager.
- Updated Spamassassin to 3.1.0.
- Updated mysql userdatabase names without underscore.
- Bugfix: Bug with uppercased usernames and postfix accounts.
On the shell as root User:
tar xvfz 42goISP_2.0.4.tar.gz
The installer detects automatically the installed
42goISP version and performs an update.